Welcome to LinuxJokes.com
LinuxJokes.com is a site that attempts to lighten things up and make Linux funny. Linux is a joke? No more! Linux dumb? Only those who are not using it! Hopefully we can all have a laugh at these clean jokes and use this site as an alternative to the Windows Jokes and Microsoft Jokes already out there on the internet. We try to have something for everyone including one-liner jokes, stupid jokes, online jokes (duh!)... even yo mamma would laugh at some of these jokes. And for us geeks out there we've even added some command line Linux jokes. Enjoy.
- 1. Fatal Error: Found MS-Windows System -> Repartitioning Disk for Linux...
- 2. "Linux, DOS, Vista -- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"
- 3. Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.
- 4. "Microsoft: ""You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
- 5. "Linux, because we don't need no steenkin' Blue Screen of Death!"
- 6. Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if you open WINDOWS
- 7. "The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a dialog"
- 8. Microsoft gives you Windows... Linux gives you the whole house.
- 9. Going from DOS to Linux is like trading a glider for an F117.
- 10. Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. Linux is the answer.
- 11. Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for.
- 12. Type cat vmlinuz > /dev/audio to hear the Voice of God.
- 13. Linux, for people who want to know why their computer works.
- 14. Linux: The choice of a new generation.
- 15. In the land of Linux, if you listen hard at night you can hear the whirr of Windows machines rebooting.
- 16. Linux; because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.
- 17. Linux... better than a sports drink... it doesn't make you crash after an hour.
- 18. Linux: "Good evening Mr. Gates, I will be your server this evening."
- 19. "Read my lips... No new WINDOWS!"
- 20. Windows Sux. Use Tux!